A Ranked Title is different than a typical title that can be selected by a player, they cannot be changed by the player in a menu of some sort, they are changed based on the player skill in Ranked games. Ranked symbols also go with some of these. Each rank has a ID number assocated with it, typically this is a level grade rank for easy knowledge of how good a player is. ALL ranks for Arena Fighters can be found below. The special titles go first. Ranks 17 and higher may play against Developers.
Rank Titles :)
- (Negative)-4 = Competitive Restriction - Usually obtained if the user is part of a competitive event or has skills that surpass 90% of active players. They may have to stick to Custom Games and Private Matches until other players can catch up.
- (Negative)-3 = TwrWare Live Ban - The player cannot participate in Ranked Matchmaking because they have been banned from TwrWare Services.
- (Negative)-2 = Client Issue - The player is trying to play with a outdated or modified version of the game.
- (Negative)-1 = Competitive Cooldown - The player's skills have changed drastically and the game needs to recalculate.
- 0 = Noob/Scrub/ - The player is a disturbance to others, or ragequits frequently. This title does NOT go to new players, new players will start between 1 and 4.
- 1 = Newbie - The player has just started the game and will receive a temporary 20% XP boost.
- 2 = Beginner
- 3 = Starter
- 4 = Free
- 5 = Star - The player has left rookie status completely, XP boost is gone.
- 6 = Warrior
- 7 = Slayer
- 8 = Skilled
- 9 = Trainer
- 10 = Ladder Climber - Requires at least 80 total Ranked Games.
- 11 = Storm Creator
- 12 = Ragequit Promoter/Calm
- 13 = Tactical/Smooth/Sly - Depending on playstyle, players might go from 12 to 13.
- 14 = Savior
- 15 = Noise Calmer
- 16 = Loud/Ace
- 17 = Ladder Stomper (OR Shutout Enthusiast)
- 18 = Seraph/Coach
- 19 = Royal
- 20 = True Royal/Fenrir/Master - (Highest Normally obtainable title.)
There are other titles below that can be obtained through special requirements or skills preformed in Non-Ranked gametypes.
- 21 = Tryhard - Anytime before or during Rank 20, reach a 20 win streak OR play 50 games in a row (win or lose.)
- 22 = Forever - Obtain CvC/MGM rank of 5/5 at least once before or during Rank 20, even if your teammate is not yours anymore.
- 23 = Forever Bros/Bros till the End - Obtain a Ranked Doubles rank of 20 or higher (together).
- 24 = Addicted - Play over 1,000 matches of Ranked.
- 25 = Whipped - Play over 3,000 matches in any game mode.
- 26 = Perfectly Compatible - Play over 100 matches of CvC/MGM, while you and your teammate are Rank 5 or higher.
If more are added, it will be added before the game is released.